Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yarn at Walmart

I rushed to Walmart today for some yarn to correct a purchase order on my etsy shop.  I sent two customer each other's item.  and instead of waiting for the return item, I decided to go buy some yarn and just go ahead and recreate their purchase, to expedite the process.

To my luck, there were some yarn for discounted sale.  I bought a few.

This brand of yarn is not my usual choice, due to high price.
But this is my favorite.  Peaces & Creme makes 100% USA Grown Cotton Yarn.  
and you know, cottons feels a lot better than acrylic yarn and stronger, and less fuss.
 


Caron Simply Soft Yarn
is what I came to get.  They usually retail for $3.27  but I got them today for $1.50 each
what a discount.  I wish I knew.  I didn't find out 'till I got rung up at the cash register.

Carol Simply Soft yarn is Made in USA 
but of Imported Fibers.

 RED HEART Super Saver Yarn, is my ultimate choice.
This yarn is what I usually use on majority of my etsy items.
It's just affordable and you get plenty for your money.

I was only able to make One Water Bottle Carrier with the Peaces & Creme yarn. 
I have a bit of left over.  I'm about to see if I could crochet a iPhone case with the left overs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews