Thursday, August 23, 2012

Handmade crochet covers for netbooks Nook tablets and Nook Simple Touch e-reader

I have been crocheting covers, sleeves, bags for Netbooks, Tablets, and e-readers since I opened my etsy.com shop.  I'm loving it.  I feel more and more confident about my handmade items  and have figured out which crochet patterns really work.

I have learned how to execute a perfect patterns for Nook & Kindle Tablets, ereaders and netbooks.  It helps that I have and own all three.  I can really get the perfect dimensions and measurements and I check each sleeves I make to make sure its fits just rights.  And when I do make something a bit too tight or too big, I put them in my useless bins, for now, 'till I can figure out what to do with them.


handmade crochet covers for Netbooks, Nook Tablets and Nook Simple Touch e-reader

Netbook sleeves and tablet sleeves and Nook simple Touch sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews