Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Affordable Packaging System

I googled online to get ideas on how to package my handmade items that I sell on etsy.  and I ended up with something I thought I could afford and easily accomplished.

Materials I use:
  1. Plastic Bags from my grocery store - I get 75bag for about $2.00
  2. Packaging tape
  3. My Label - printed on standard 8.5 x 11 paper and using black ink only (to save money).  Sometimes when I can afford it I buy color paper but still use black toner only or black ink.
That's it.  Check out my video below to really get an idea on how easy and affordable your packing system can be.

 
 me packaging my crochet bags.



 The video above gives you a bit more details on what products and materials I use for packaging my handmade crochet lines for selling etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews