Thursday, August 2, 2012

Priceless Moment

$1.75 to catch a bus to town
$7.50 fee for cashing a check
$3.25 for lunch

Lunch at the park, PRICELESS!


Dropping off packages at the post office.  

I was so thirsty from the hot walk to the post office and headed to the concession stand to get a drink.  the guy was so nice so when he offered the lunch special I decided to get lunch and eat at the park.


The cool of the breeze allowed me to enjoy the park even more.  So I pulled out my yarn and crochet hook and finished the water bottle carrier.  

 So I decided to continue on my itinerary and off to walk I did.  It was so hot I didn't make it but a few blocks.  Made a stop a Nu-Way and got a drink.  No water bottles, so I opt for a medium tea which looks like a large tea.

 the water bottle carrier forgiving stretch made carrying my drink much easier.  The ultimate summer accessory must have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews