Sunday, July 29, 2012

Buttons from Walmart

One of my biggest dilemma in handmade crochet bags are time and the cost of buttons.  I buy my buttons at Walmart and sometimes I have great finds at yardsale or etsy for some beautiful vintage buttons.  It must be a shortage in buttons because I just don't understand why they cost so much.  I'm forced to purchased the cheapest buttons at Walmart to keep my price affordable for my crochet bags.

Buttons at Walmart. the cheapest one i could find  that are affordable and would work with my handmade crochet Nook and Kindle Covers are these buttons.  They work just find with me.  


 Got these pearl effect buttons for my new Red and White collections.



I actually like these black buttons, they have a modern feel and look to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews