Saturday, September 1, 2012

Handmade crochet for wine bottle carrier holder case

Just recently added new items to my etsy shop.  A wine bottle carrier or holder,  Netbook cover, and two covers for Nook Simple Touch.  They are all handmade crochet by me, Haniyyah.

 Handmade crochet cover for Netbooks in blue and white.  I used two layers of medium worsted yarn to crochet this sleeve for Netbook computers. 


 I love this crochet pattern.  I haven't seen this in handbags or covers for e-readers.  
I used front and back post techniques to create the vertical ridges.  because of the ridges, it has that added cushion and thickness.  Its also a yarn guzzler, but its well worth it.

 Simple crochet cover using single crochet and double crochet stitches.


I love how the wine bottle bag turn out.  I'm already making some with holiday colors, to give away to friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews